Vedi Gudmar 500mg (15 Tablets)Brand : VEDI
Gudmar (also called Madhunashini) is best known for its leaf extract to suppress the sweet receptors of the tongue. The active ingredient that causes this physiological reaction is gurmarin, a polypeptide made of 35 amino acids. Gymnemagenin, the main sapogenin in the leaves, yielded 3.9-4.6% of total Gymnemic acids. Gudmar extract is standardized to 25% gymnemic acid.
- Lowers blood and urine sugar level.
- Helps in regenerating the pancreatic beta cell.
- Stimulates the production and activity of insulin.
- Temporarily eliminates the taste buds desire for sugar.
- Brings down high cholesterol level and manages triglyceride level.
- Is useful for the treatment of hyperglycemia and anaemia.
- Helps to increase the appetite and stimulate the liver for better functioning
- Is used to treat problems like hyperglycemia, obesity, high cholesterol levels, anemia and digestion.
Gymnemic acids I-IX, Gymnemagenin, Sapogenins
Reduces blood sugar, regulates diabetes
- Controls weight
- Regulates blood lipid levels