OXYGIZE Bluetooth Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor and Pulse Rate Monitor for Apple and Android (Orange, Small)Brand : Oxygize
Description: The newly launched Oxygize FINGER Pulse Oximeter is an affordable and accurate way to check pulse rates and blood oxygen saturation levels. Simple one- click design allows for easy operation. Small portable size makes it easy to handle and carry. It’s the only oximeter with Bluetooth, so you can keep a track of your oxygen level through app "OXYCARE" and share graphs and detailed report with your doctors directly. Helpful for athletes and pilots to obtain quick and accurate oxygen saturation readings. This is the best pulse oximeter available for medical professionals as well as home use. The product is water resistant and contains audio visual alarm. All product designs, packaging designs, product images and text on this page are protected by various Indian and international patents and copyrights. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. This device is for sports and aviation only. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Bluetooth finger pulse oximeter is a simple and accurate way to check pulse rate and oxygen saturation levels. Self-adjusting finger clips with a simple one button design for easy operation. comes with a neck/wrist strap. Convenient for nurses and doctors to carry. Small & portable, it is easy to carry. Suitable for daily use, measuring your health at any time. Fingertip- Oxygen Saturation Monitor - with Heart Rate Detection - incl Batteries and Lanyard
REALTIME SYNCHRONIZATION:- With free APP “Oxicare” through Bluetooth to record and store the data of blood oxygen level (SpO2), pulse rate (PR) and perfusion index (PI) on cloud and share with your doctor directly.
PERFECT PULSE RATE DETECTOR:- This awesome device might be small but it is also very powerful. When it comes to monitoring your oxygen saturation level and your pulse rate, this devices is very accurate with a measurement range of 25 ~ 250bpm and an accuracy of ±2bpm. Despite its small and simple looks, it is very effective and will never let you down.
LOADED WITH ACCESSORIES:- Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will allow you to use the pulse oximeter right out of the box, a LANYARD for convenience. Accurate and sensitive get readings even if blood perfusion index is as low as 0.2% .
SPORT/HEALTH: - For sports people like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate. SpO2 and Pulse Rate now instead of away from the user for easy read.
PRO SERIES:- Manufactured according to CE and FDA standards for pulse oximeters used by doctors and other health professionals. The ONLY LED pulse oximeter that can read and display up to 100% for SpO2 value.
Smart and Light Fingertip Oximeter Other information
- Before measuring, ensure that the pulse oximeter is in a normal state. If it is damaged, please don't use.
- Don't put the pulse oximeter on extremities with an arterial catheter or venous syringe.i
- Don't perform SpO₂ monitoring and NIBP measurements on the same arm simultaneously.Obstruction of blood flow during NIBP measurements may adversely affect the reading of the SpO₂ value.
- Don't use the pulse oximeter for patients whose pulse rate is lower than 30bpm, as this may cause incorrect results.
- The measurement part(finger) should be well perfused and able to cover the test window of the sensor adequately. Please clean the measurement part and ensure that it's dry before placing the pulse oximeter.
- Cover the sensor with the opaque material under the condition of intense light. Failure to do so will result in inaccurate measurement.
- Make sure that there is no contamination and scar on the tested part. Otherwise, the measured result may be incorrect because the signal received by the sensor is affected.
- When used on different patients, the product is prone to cross- contamination, which should be prevented and controlled by the user. Disinfection is recommended before using the product on other patients.
- Incorrect placement of the sensor may affect the accuracy of the measurement, and if it is at the same horizontal position with heart, measurement effect is the best.
- The highest temperature of sensor contact with the patient's skin should not exceed 41°C.
- Prolonged use or the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status, and correct alignment at least even 2 hours.