NutroActive Whole Almond Flour with skin 200 gmBrand : NutroActive
- Grain Free Baking - Almond flour is an excellent grain free flour to make low carb gluten free breads, cookies, pancakes etc. Almond flour can be used for making lot of Indian recipes like roti, paratha, dosa, uttapam, kheer, halwa etc. It is rich in essential vitamins and minerals and is beneficial for health.
- Low Carb - Almond Flour is very low in carb. People with high blood sugar level needs to reduce their carbohydrate intake. As per nutritionist, a diabetic person should control intake of carbohydrate in his diet. Almond flour is an ideal choice because 100g of almond flour contains just 9.5g net carbohydrates. It provides Omega3 fatty acids that are essential for cell growth and maintaining good health. It is rich in protein. 100 grams of almond flour provides 21.9 grams of protein.
- Gluten Free - People allergic to Gluten cannot eat product made from wheat, oats, rye, barley etc. Sometimes this allergy is very low and undetectable but patient feels uneasy stomach after eating wheat products. There are many Gluten free products like Amaranth, Quinoa, Rice, Buckwheat, Millet etc. but they all are high in carbohydrate. If you are looking for a combination of low carb and gluten free flour then Almond Flour is the best option as Almond flour is ultra-low carb.
- Keto Diet Friendly - Today Keto Diet is a worldwide phenomenon because of its great results in several conditions like weight loss,diabetes etc. Keto Diet is a pattern in which a person requires to eat low carb and high fat diet. There are very few food items which are qualified in this diet, almond flour is one among them. Almonds are low in carbohydrates and high in good fats.Almond flour is keto friendly and highly beneficial for health. Almond flour is the great option when we are on keto diet.
- Store in Refrigerator - Almond flour contains high nutritional value. Almond flour contains high fat content (about 50%), high protein content (about 20%), high vitamin E, vitamin B and good mineral content; hence it is prone to get rancid at high temperature. You must store almond flour in refrigerator to maintain its freshness. Taste of almond flour changes if not stored at low temperature. It should be stored in a cool dark place in a well- sealed container.
Special Price ₹360.00 Regular Price ₹400.00 -10.00%