Laser Hair Removal Or Hair Inhibitor: Which Is Better?
LASER HAIR REMOVAL OR HAIR INHIBITOR – CHOOSING THE RIGHT OPTION FOR PERMANENT HAIR REMOVAL
Let’s face it, we are so tired of the endless waxing and threading sessions month after month that permanent hair removal seems like the way to go when the time is of the essence. Laser hair removal had traditionally been the dominant go-to method till now. One could get rid of unwanted hair from any part of the body by using laser hair removal. During this procedure, a laser beam is targeted on the hair to be removed. The heat generated damages the hair follicles that produce hair, thus inhibiting or delaying future hair growth. Although laser hair removal delays hair growth, it is not a permanent hair removal procedure. Multiple sessions for initial hair removal and maintenance treatments are needed to see a significant reduction in hair growth.
Laser hair removal reduces unwanted hair, especially on the legs, armpits, upper lip, and chin; however, it has certain unavoidable side effects.
SIDE EFFECTS OF LASER HAIR REMOVAL
The side effects may vary depending on the skin type, hair color, treatment plan, and adherence to pre-and post-treatment care. The most typical side effects of laser hair removal are:
1. Skin irritation: Discomfort, redness, and swelling of the treated areas are possible after laser hair removal, which can disappear in a few hours.
2. Pigment changes: Laser hair removal might darken or lighten the affected skin temporarily. It commonly affects individuals who don’t avoid sun exposure pre-or post-treatment and those with darker skin.
3. Laser hair removal sometimes causes changes in skin texture like blistering, crusting, scarring, etc. Other side effects include excessive hair growth around treated areas, particularly on darker skin.
Laser hair removal isn’t recommended for eyelids, eyebrows or areas around the eye as it may damage the eye. The risk of damage to the skin is higher in individuals with less contrast between hair and skin color. Laser hair removal is not equally effective for all hair colors.
Cost of laser hair removal:
The cost of laser hair removal is on the higher side and depends on:
1. The area to be treated: Larger areas will increase the cost.
2. Sessions required: A higher number of sessions will increase your overall cost.
3. Hair type: Your hair density, length, and thickness will also affect the cost.
4. Skin color: The cost of treatment rises in individuals with dark skin.
5. Standard of the clinic: The cost – and quality – varies significantly with the standard and location of the clinic that performs the laser hair removal.
6. Type of laser system: An advanced system of laser treatment will have a higher cost.
NEUD NATURAL HAIR INHIBITOR – A SAFE AND COST-EFFECTIVE ALTERNATE
NEUD natural hair inhibitor causes permanent hair growth reduction and performs really well as a natural alternative to laser hair removal. It gives smooth and naturally hair-free skin at a fraction of the price of laser hair removal! It can retard hair growth on the entire body as well as the delicate skin of the face. Since it is a natural product made of plant extracts, NEUD Natural Hair Inhibitor does not cause any side effects like skin pigmentation.
NEUD inhibits the growth of hair by interfering with the enzymes responsible for hair growth. NEUD is not a hair removal cream; therefore, it is necessary to remove the hair by waxing or with depilatory products such as NEUD Hair Removal Spray to first remove the hair on an area prior to the application of NEUD. Once the hair is removed, the skin pores open up so that NEUD Hair Inhibitor can penetrate deeply into the skin pores and begin restricting the growth of hair as well as prevent regrowth. NEUD is a painless, cost‑effective, and user-friendly way to get rid of unwanted hair.
NEUD should be applied after every hair removal session. After each session of applying NEUD, your hair will grow slower and thinner, leading to a permanent reduction in hair growth.
NEUD Hair Inhibitor truly is a great natural alternative to all permanent hair removal techniques including laser therapy.