As a new seller on Retail Pharma, you want to offer the best products possible for your customers. The following tips, guidelines, and best practices will help you grow and become a best seller, and achieve the growth you need to manage and build your business online.
We want to ensure that Retail Pharma is a high quality marketplace, which is why it’s important for all Sellers to be aware of our Policies and Guidelines. Here are our main Policies and Guidelines so that both you and the customers have the best shopping experience.
Optimizing Your Product Content:
We’re here to help you take your business to the next level. Here’s how to create a productlist that will take center stage and help you stand out from the rest.
1) Product Content
The right words can attract the right customers. Here’s what you’ll need to optimize your content:
a) Basic Elements of Retail Pharma Product Titles:
Starting with the basics, there are 3 elements that all Retail Pharma product titles should include:
- Brand name
- Variant, color, or flavor
- Keywords = what the product actually is
This is your first impression. It's what shows up in the search, so incorporate the most relevant keyword in your title so that your product will appear in the search results. Also, your Product title starts with, Capital Character so make sure it’s followed by a strong verb.
b) What NOT to include in Retail Pharma product titles:
- Words in all CAPITAL LETTERS
- Seller information
- Promotions (Sale, 50% off)
- Suggestive commentary (Best, #1 Product)
- Symbols ($,?,!)
- Size – if not relevant to product
2) Use Keywords curated by you
Browse your subcategory to see what the most common keywords are for your Product. Then make sure you add the relevant search tags (Keywords to your Product).
3) Product Description:
This is the section where you make the case for yourself as a Retail Pharma seller. Be clear about what your product, the value of it, the target audience, and then describe your Product. Don’t forget to include keywords that your target customers will look for.
4) Product Image:
One key component to your Retail Pharma listing is the imagery. And when it comes to optimizing your product photos, you’ll need to think about the context in which it’s viewed. Not only do Retail Pharma product images display on your main product page, but its show up in search results, as thumbnails and in other places you may not even realize.
- File name: Should match with Product Title/ Keywords
- Size: Square size (LxW same) Minimum 500x500up to maximum 1000x1000
- Images should in pure white background (RGB 255.255.255) and 85% of the frame filled with product
- Images should be clear (No blur, Borders, watermarks, text)
- All images In JPEG Format only (etc) Resolution 72 Dpi, sRGB colour mode.
- No borders, text (other than the text on the product itself), watermarks, or information that leads away fromRetail Pharma from (such as a URL).
- Preferred: Multiple angles of each product.
Promoting Your Products:
Now that you've optimized your Products, let’s promote that optimized Products of yours with these marketing features:
- Combo Pack: Generate Combo offers for customers who need a more personalized Products offering.
- Social media sharing: Share your Products on all your social media to get your followers in on the action.
- Coupon Code generation
- Free shipping offer
- Use Retail Pharma links on your website
- Share your personal seller page on messaging services such as whatsapp, Hike
Most Important for seller, Deliver on time and give your customers the best experience possible. This is extremely important for your progress and success as a seller on Retail Pharma.